Detroit Wins the Stanle Cup!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

PARTY TIME!!!

Soulpower

YAAAAWN! Another EZ, sleezy off the heezy win for the SEXtroit Great Wings!

2ez!

PeepShow

Just wait til the Tampa Bay Lightning win it next year

LMAO.gif
Didn't they just fire their head coach?

JC Punk

Reaction score
YAY!!!! I LUV THE WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched it too!

LadyHotrod

^ You ripped off my sig....*angry*

Fucking right!

I've loved them for 13 years and have happily watched them win 4 cups in that time.

<3

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I was happy cause im a flyers fan and those damn pens beat my flyers.

chessarmy

I have no clue.
They won the Stanley Cup in 2003 though but that was like 5 years ago.

Actually, my New Jersey Devils won the cup in that year, so you are wrong sir. And the Lighting are not going to win the cup next year

Rell

Reaction score
boooo :sad: