Detroit Rock City.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Just had to post this video, I didn't upload it but I was involved in the Wall of Death. It was amazing. Now I know people will clame they've seen better or been in better but I mean look at the hill it was one hell of an incline. People were getting messed up. But it was fuckin Metal as hell so who cares lmao.

DTE-energy.jpg

Might help you see how steep the hill was.

[yt]m5IqUi5ZeDc[/yt]

Wordlife

dude that was awesome... i have some good ones, I'll post them too

J

Haha I wish there would have been doubt there was room enough, you probably can't tell by the video but that gap was HUGE!, and it was crazy cause once everyone hit people started falling downhill and gettin trampled on, I'm glad i didn't fall lmao.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The guy recording this was literally right in front of me. It doesn't show the 5 WoDs out in the lawn, but Howard mentions it. Also, Adam's comments right at the beginning caused the security guy next to us to freak a little. It was hilarious.

[yt]L82oM2NNT-4[/yt]

J

Haha awesome stuff, Yeah Adam said some messed up stuff at the show I went to like he was spazzing out during the songs, it was funny.

Wordlife

lol for me he was like

"Ok, so I look into the pit right here and I see no black people! Thats great.... oh... hold on... look... theres one right there! And he's not a member of God Forbid!"

DUDE I almost peed me pants, Howard was like????? lol

Then he wanted to pee on a hot 18 year old Chitown beauty with 32CC's cause double D's hurt his brain lol

Wordlife

hahahahahahaha that made me laugh... check out my pix of when I met them at Mayhem in the Rock and Metal Discussion thread (if you notice... he was already drinking beer lol)

J

Haha not as crazy as Whitechapel was literally blazing right at the autograph both.

Wordlife

hahahahaha yeah they were really good! Kerry King had a 2 hour line, and he was only allowed to sign for an hour lol

Wordlife

hahahaha that sucks dude! And it's funny, cause the lines for autographs were 21+ cause of it being at the Jager tent.... lol I'm only 18 and I snuck right it :)

Reaction score
Killswitch's line got cut RIGHT in front of me. I was pissed.

This next song is about when Howard tried ice skating. It's called "When Darkness Falls."

Lol, I have that DVD. So worth buying for every KsE fan.

"This next song is about Darkness! And FIXATING ON IT..ALOT!!!!"

lol