Destruction is Near

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The WWS cameras open up to show a press conference about to start. Numerous reporters are seated and some fans are also seated as nobody is standing at the podium as of yet. WWS interviewer Rayna de la Cruz comes out to some cheers and woos from the fans and applause from the reporters. She smiles and waves at the crowd and grabs the microphone.

RdlC: Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us this afternoon for this special press conference! I am here to introduce one of our newest and hottest signings, Curt Adkins!

"Unsettling Differences" by Blue Smock Nancy hits but Adkins does not walk out. Instead, his manager Chris Johnson walks out not looking happy. He is holding his clients contract on a clipboard and grabs the microphone from Rayna.

CJ: I hold right here my client Curt Adkins work contract! It specifically states that I, the hottest agent in the sports world, introduce Curt Adkins at any WWS event or press conference. We have been told that all WWS personnel have been informed of this, so are you just forgetful or just plain stupid?

The crowd starts booing after Johnson asks the question and he does a motion for them to be quiet. Rayna tries to apologize but Johnson points for her to leave for the back. He puts the contract down after she reluctantly leaves to which the crowd starts booing again.

CJ: Thank god that's over with! Shut up with the booing and show some damn respect for the best sports agent around today!

The crowd starts settling down after a few silent moments.

CJ: Now that's better! Now, without further ado, let me introduce you to a man who is going to take this company by storm. A man who was raised in the tough Motor City streets who made his way to the Canadian indy circuit, going through them like a hurricane! A man known as the Destroyer, the Dismantler, and the Face of Destruction! Here he is, Curt Adkins!

"Unsettling Differences" by Blue Smock Nancy hits again and out walks Curt Adkins to a chorus of boos and a whole bunch of flashes from the reporters' cameras. He shakes hands with his manager and they both pose for some pictures, with Johnson the only one smiling. One reporter stands up and prepares to ask a question.

Reporter: Mr. Adkins let me be the first to say welcome to the WWS. I understand you have a reputation of being a troublemaker. Are you prepared to change the views of those who oppose your lifestyle?

CJ: My client will not answer such unfounded questions. There is not truth to that rumour. And that's what is, a rumour! Created by bitter people who are jealous of my clients progression!
Reporter: Actually I have a reliable source who told me that your client is extremely hard to work with and that he has been in at least three backstage fights.​
After hearing this Adkins stands up and kicks his chair all the way to the other side of the stage. Johnson tries to hold him back but he gets away from him and climbs off the stage while the fans in audience boo his actions. He walks up to the reporter who is now trembling in fear and grabs his microphone from his hand.
CA: Everything you heard about me is true. I just like to beat people up, so do not give me reason to break your arm. You see I might have been nicer but those people booing what I do cause me to inflict pain on innocent people such as yourself.

Security runs from the back to restrain Adkins but he easily handles them, giving one of them a vicious clothesline. One of the security guys gets a hold of him and the reporter gets a punch in. Chris Johnson gets in the middle and tries to get the reporter to leave, but he refuses and wants to get another punch in. Adkins gets free and immediately hits the reporter with the Adkins Handle, causing the reporter to hunch down. Adkins grabs the reporter and he hits a nasty Triple non-release powerbomb. He tries to go for a Kimura Lock but more security shows up and separates Adkins and Johnson from the reporter. The two leave to a chorus of boos to which Adkins flips them off. The cameras abruptly turn off after they leave.