Desperate for ideas. I'll do whatever you WANT ME TO.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Alright I'm really running out of ideas myself and need something fresh, you can either give me ideas or design it yourself for me.

Logo Design:

Size: Just make sure it's within 29.7 cm x 21 cm.
Text: Kynetic Sports.

I'll love&rep. AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO. Yes, whatever you want me to.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Since it's Kynetic Sports how about you try to do something similar to a Terminator idea. Like, having a basketball player making a slam dunk and half of him is normal while the other half is either cybernetic or more like one of those human anatomy posters. Either that or just like, a basketball dunk or a football touchdown or pass with lightning being conducted through their fingers and surrounding the ball.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You could always do "Kynetic Sports" with an electric line coming from the K, and connecting to the first T, the S & the last T. Either that or just do a bright blue font with white lightning illuminating the bottoms of each letter over a black background.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lol, is this a normal request thread, or a request thread of you requesting requests?

>.<

Klide

Well if your that desperate you can do my request that i did for weebo

Theme: AWF PPV
Size: Normal PPV poster
Colors: what ever looks good with the pic below
Wrestler(s) on it: http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=20083
Text: (Top in small font) AWF Presents
(Bottom in larger font) WRECKLESS

Heres the logo
b4st39.png

you dont have to if you dont want to