Desmond Wolfe / Nigel McGuiness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Does any one know what actually happened to him what caused him to retire? I've heard multiple rumours from concussions to blood diseases. Either way it's such a shame as he was immensely talented.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nothing else adds up besides him contracting some sort of disease like you said. I do love him as the color commentator on ROH though

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I know he had a few concussion in ROH due to taking some nasty bumps on ring posts with his face. So I guess if they added up it could have been a reason.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think if that were the case he would have just come out and said it. The way he is so secretive about it narrows it down in my mind.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
It's sad that Wolfe/McGuinness can't perform anymore. He had a tremendous work ethic and a ton of in-ring ability. Plus, he has great charisma and knows how to work a mic.

It would be great to see him return, even in a non-wrestling role.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm fine with him as the color commentator on ROH. He's great in that role

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
It's sad that Wolfe/McGuinness can't perform anymore. He had a tremendous work ethic and a ton of in-ring ability. Plus, he has great charisma and knows how to work a mic.

It would be great to see him return, even in a non-wrestling role.

wk

He's doing colour commentary for ROH now I think.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Sorry. My cable boys don't carry the channel that carries ROH anymore. Is it on Youtube or something (I know, everything's on YouTube, but I mean a good quality feed). Or I guess I could download a torrent. I'll have to do that.

wk