DerrickGFX - Alexis Sánchez

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
This is NOT my GFX League entry, or I plan on making a new, better sig, to be more precise. However, this is a warmup, so feedback would still be appreciated.

scaled.php

Again. Rate/Hate/Comment

The_King

Reaction score
Glad your not entering this one because it's not your best.
Everything just comes off as too plain for my tastes. The background comes off as just a solid color, and the font is just average. The render doesn't really flow well and seems a bit low quality.
Sorry man but 5.7/10.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Glad your not entering this one because it's not your best.
Everything just comes off as too plain for my tastes. The background comes off as just a solid color, and the font is just average. The render doesn't really flow well and seems a bit low quality.
Sorry man but 5.7/10.

Actually it has a smoke-ish effect in the background, but I was experimenting with some things, so it messed up a bit. I should also note that I made this sig at 1:30am and it took me only like 15 mins to make it, it was more-less a time killer so I would feel sleepy after it because I needed to somehow beat insomnia lol