Kayfabe Delivered (Yuri Black)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
With sweat dripping down the face and body of Yuri Black, he begins to walk backstage with a huge win over Buster Gates. Just before Yuri could hit the shower he was interrupted by an interviewer

Interviewer: Yuri!

The interviewer begins to chase after Yuri before he missed his chance. He just about caught up and begins to catch his breath before he speaks

Interviewer: Yuri, what are your thoughts on Ryan Blake's action just previously in your match against Buster Gates? do you think you would have....

Yuri Black: Do I think I would have won? is that what you're trying to ask me here? You've stopped me from taking a shower after a big win in my career that if it wasn't from a few little hits by Ryan Blake I would have won? You must be new here, what is your name?

Interviewer: My name is....

Yuri Black: You know what, I don't care, your name to me from now on is bitch, okay bitch? I put 110% effort, in all my matches win or lose, now if you look back at the recording of that match, you can clearly see that Ryan Blake didn't just assault Buster Gates, he decided to attack me. Now, I'd normally do something about that, you know what, I will. But in my own time, I've got more things to get done. Now, was it me that finished Buster Gates off, or was it Ryan Blake?

Interviewer: I...

Yuri Black: it was rhetorical. It was me, I was the one that pinned him with the 1...2...3. If this is a problem of some sort to you, to the Precision Universe or to Buster, then by all means Buster I'll give you a rematch next week. Now run along.

Yuri Black heads to the shower room as the camera fades.

Reactions: M Kells