Del Rio teams with younger brother. Huge family gathering and expecting second child

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
PWMania.com reported a few weeks back that Alberto Del Rio teamed with his brother Memo Montenegro and Ricardo Rodriguez at a WWE NXT live event in Florida. They defeated Corey Graves, Leo Kruger and Kassius Ohno.

The Miami Herald reveals that Del Rio’s entire family and some friends were all in the crowd watching. This was the first time Del Rio and Memo teamed up as Memo hasn’t been wrestling long. Their family consists of many Mexican stars – legends Mil Mascaras and Dos Caras, Sicodélico, Sicodélico Jr. and El Hijo del Sicodelico. It was revealed that Memo started a career in wrestling after his father, Dos Caras, encouraged him. Before encouraging him into a pro wrestling career, Caras encouraged Memo to obtain a degree and he got a veterinarian degree from a Mexican university

Del Rio spoke to The Miami Herald about teaming with his brother:

“It was a fantastic experience. It was like a dream come true. My entire family has been in the business for five decades. Having the chance to introduce my brother was an honor for me. I hope one day we can do it again in WWE.”

source

PWMania.com reported earlier that Alberto Del Rio’s entire family was at the recent WWE NXT live event where he teamed with his brother Memo Montenegro and Ricardo Rodriguez. The Herald reports that Del Rio and his wife are expecting a girl, their second child.

Del Rio’s family that was present for the tag match included his mother, his wife, their two-year old son, Memo’s girlfriend plus family friend and indy wrestler Pablo Marquez. His wife recorded the match to show to their father, Dos Caras. Del Rio’s mother traveled all the way from Mexico to watch the match.

source

Stopspot

Reaction score
Obviously ADR > Memo considering Memo has only been wrestling for like a year according to sources.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I've only seen Memo be squashed by Big E. I'll pass final judgement on him once they actually do something with him.