Deja Vu

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

This happens to me every day. Multiple times. Just a minute ago, I saw one of Travis's posts, which said "is it just me, or is there alot of these people coming in lately" referring to bots and spammers. As soon as I read it, I knew I had seen it before. It happens a ton. Especially on the internet. I always read something and know I've read it before. Happens quite a bit in real life too. Fuck.

Klide

Your not alone dude. Usually happens to me in events such as if I went some where new and I would be like haven't I gone here on done this before?!?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
It's eerie, isn't it? Whenever it happens to me, I kinda panic. It's hard to determine when you initially saw whatever it is that you're seeing, or why it is. For me, I read this transcript by Buddhist monks who think that Deja Vu is a warning, through prophetical dreams or subconscious thoughts that occur at times of negative opportunity, and it's your responsibility to make the situation a positive as fast as possible.

I don't know how much I believe it because it's happened for some pretty good things in my life which were peaceful and whatnot, but there have been those times where it feels more like a warning than a reflection.

But I also wonder if it's possible that dreams come true (if you're deja vu is sourced to a dream)?

the dark knight

happens a lot to almost everyone, not just on the internet.

Travis40

T Just a minute ago, I saw one of Travis's posts, which said "is it just me, or is there alot of these people coming in lately" referring to bots and spammers. As soon as I read it, I knew I had seen it before.

I just have that affect on some people :)

nah, but seriously, it happens to me almost every day.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I don't get it that often, but when I do, I'm usually pretty vocal about it, lol. I've never had a deja vu situation that went bad or good, it's mostly on random pointless stuff. I definitely do not believe any of the superstitions or psychic beliefs associated with them. It's probably just your mind making you think you've seen when in actuality you haven't, but I dunno.

Wrestling Station

It happend to be few times. It doesnt freak me out but it just makes me wonder whether it was a dream or it was something similar happend to me before.

Last week I was walking in the mall, and im like 110% sure that I saw the same exact thing (the people, the objects around, the merchandise) at the same exact points and time. I was like WTF? lol.

MikeRaw

It's just a creepy feeling when it happens. Because for example, if I hear someone talk, or read something, the feeling you get when you get to the point that you know you've heard it before, is just weird.