Deja Vu Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing this for a while and I figured now is as good a time as any. As many of you know, I am a skeptic when it comes to just about anything supernatural or otherwise unexplainable by science.. such as cryptids and aliens etc...

But the one thing that really makes me question things is deja vu. A lot of skeptics say that during deja vu, you're not really remembering something. You just think you are. But several times in the past few months, when I have had weird dreams, I have gotten up and written them down so I will remember them. And several times when I have had the deja vu, it WAS what happened in the dream happening for real.

Now, I won't come out and say that this proves that deja vu is supernatural or something. I'm not sure. I mean the most recent one was a few minutes ago.. I was talking to @Solid Snake and I had this distinct memory of a dream I had about coming out of the closet and her mentioning how I might be happier that I can post openly about my relationship... and I almost fell over the deja vu was that strong. I checked my journal and sure enough, two months ago I logged a dream where this happened.

I think deja vu is a really interesting phenomenon and I thought having a place to talk about it and post our experiences would be pretty cool :)

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
200.gif

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
Okay, in all seriousness, I do believe in Deja Vu. I do believe it's a personal thing, like, your subconscious pointing out that it's Deja Vu, because the situation you're in could mean that you in a place or with someone who, for your own good, you shouldn't be. or something like that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I always thought of deja vu as a sign you are where you should be in life, if that makes sense. Like something you are doing or did do felt like it happened already because it is a subconscious memo you are heading where your life should lead you, if that makes sense. I always felt the universe was connected and we, humans, are connected with every energy there is be it each other, plant life, or animal life. Heck, we are directly connected to the minerals too. We all have electricity in our bodies and when you walk barefoot on the earth (no pavement but actual soil) you become a wire and transmit it back and forth which is really good physically for your body but also spiritually and emotionally. I think I lost where I was going with this...

*puts down the catnip*

:madcat:

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
I always thought of deja vu as a sign you are where you should be in life, if that makes sense. Like something you are doing or did do felt like it happened already because it is a subconscious memo you are heading where your life should lead you, if that makes sense. I always felt the universe was connected and we, humans, are connected with every energy there is be it each other, plant life, or animal life. Heck, we are directly connected to the minerals too. We all have electricity in our bodies and when you walk barefoot on the earth (no pavement but actual soil) you become a wire and transmit it back and forth which is really good physically for your body but also spiritually and emotionally. I think I lost where I was going with this...

*puts down the catnip*

:madcat:

bruh

Bx_5sukIgAECK7c.jpg