Kayfabe Debut of the century.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
* The camera man is backstage and eventually stumbles upon Trodaí surrounded by a gang of thugs, he waves at Trodaí and Trodaí walks over to him dressed like one of the thugs *

Big T : Yo whassup dawg, you herr for da interview?

Interviewer : What?

Big T : Listen mate, I'm trying to fit in with the boyos over there, just go along with it, right,

Interviewer : Ehhh alright, so Big T, what are your thoughts about your opponent Ty Creed, who you will face this week.

Big T : Yo man, he is a whack ass mother, and I ain't lying fo real man.

Interviewer : Mr. Trodaí, could we be serious for a moment?

* The group of thugs overhear the conversation and walk over to confront "Big T" *

Thug 1
: Aye why's this fool calling you "Throw Die"? wait a minute... you that guy that stole big Jamal's wallet ain't you?!

Trodaí : Now listen here you... I nev.... I woul..... IT WAS HIM!

* He throws the interviewer at them and runs away, the camera man catches up with Trodaí *

Trodaí : Damn, that shit was crazy huh? anyway I'll answer his question now, to Mr. Ty Creed, I might be a goofy guy, I might be a ten time goofster/gagster of the year, I might have been voted funniest man in Ireland the past five years in a row and I also might have a "rapey" looking face but, I am no joke, when it comes to fighting in the ring, I am the best... no, I am better than the best, greater than the greatest, I am Trodaí, anyway camera bloke, I've to go to my other under cover crew, peace kabroné.

* Trodaí picks up his jacket that he dropped and walks off until the camera fades to black *

Reactions: SupaHeeroh
Status
Not open for further replies.