Debate question #2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Yeah second debate question: Should USA be the 'Big brother' of the world? As in, like what they are doing now, controlling what others are doing and making like in Iran and Iraq. Thoughts?

I'll post my thoughts later.

Travis40

Okay, this is all I have to say about this subject.

I think that the United States should be the Big Brother of the other countries since we are pretty much the center of attention in the world (both good and bad attention) We have a great military we have great things in the US and IDK about other people, but I think that we ARE the Big Brother of the world and we SHOULD be the Big Brother if we aren't already.

phantomgerald

Ok here's my thoughts. Personally I feel that with what their invasion on Afghanistan and Iraq and threatening military action on N.Korea and Iran, it does fear me to a certatin extent what they are able to do. Singapore are staunch supporters of USA, but I think this is more out of fear than anything. And I think the government should concentrate more on its own economy and improving the situation in some ghettos first. It's scary what they are able to do with their military might.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ What like "Accidentaly" killing hundreds of innocent civilians, even some of their own nationality!

Travis40

Ok here's my thoughts. Personally I feel that with what their invasion on Afghanistan and Iraq and threatening military action on N.Korea and Iran, it does fear me to a certatin extent what they are able to do. Singapore are staunch supporters of USA, but I think this is more out of fear than anything. And I think the government should concentrate more on its own economy and improving the situation in some ghettos first. It's scary what they are able to do with their military might.

Yeah, the whole North Korea think is kind of uh.....well, let me put it this way. We're kind of freaked out by N Korea becuase they're the most likely to win "MOST LIKELY TO DROP A NUKE ON SOMEONE'S ASS" now Iran is pretty much the same way...but N Korea is alot worse than Iran.

circle

Reaction score
I thought N. Korea opened arms on this issue, and its no longer an issue b/c they are getting some support.

I think the US needs to recognize their involvement on an international level, but not to an extent where they are pissing people off. Refer to the Will Farrell's comment from Old School. They still need to get there.

I think they need to focus on the positives with China, and not with the lead in toys crap

phantomgerald

Hmm, just to add, during the cold war, this nuclear agreement ( I can't remember the name) was created so that those countries that signed are not supposed to use nuclear warheads even in war. USA created it, but they never signed it. So they have every right to use their nuclear power, and I think if you were to say who's the most likely to drop a nuke, I'll say USA.

C4

Okay, come on and be serious now, when America kills Millions of people in Iraq is that right? It's for damn fucking Oil that America kills innocent people. Islam yes, the whole religion looks like Terrorism these days, I don’t know why people disrespect one of the most meaningful religions in the world and people think that it teaches terrorism, I have a question for everyone aren’t we made of the same blood and flesh as you people? Do color, size and language matter when it comes to brotherhood? I am a Muslim and no I am not a Terrorist, not all Muslims are terrorists. If one or two Muslims go and attack America does it mean that all of the Muslims are nothing but terrorists and bastards? I love my religion, I respect all other religions and don’t know why the Muslims are being known as terrorists, as I’m a Muslim I know what Islam teaches us, peace and brotherhood but it’s real sad knowing that there are Millions of people in America being misguided by other people and are being told that Islam is this and that just because it's the big brother of the world, America should not be the Big Brother of the world, we have equal rights on this world. When misguided by the "Big Bro" the people, they are thinking that Muslims are terrorists. Damn America,

The Big Brother kills all the Muslims and misguides the people, open your eyes – We are not Terrorists :g:

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Quite frankly no nation has the right to impose it's will on another nation. America, by poking it's nose in where it doesn't belong, has alienated the entire world against. By fighting 'terrorists' they a doing more to fuel their cause than any other two factors combined. Osama Bin Laden must have been laughing his arse off when the US invaded Iraq because Al Queda's presence there has gone from non-existant to bursting at the seems.

phantomgerald

Okay, come on and be serious now, when America kills Millions of people in Iraq is that right? It's for damn fucking Oil that America kills innocent people. Islam yes, the whole religion looks like Terrorism these days, I don’t know why people disrespect one of the most meaningful religions in the world and people think that it teaches terrorism, I have a question for everyone aren’t we made of the same blood and flesh as you people? Do color, size and language matter when it comes to brotherhood? I am a Muslim and no I am not a Terrorist, not all Muslims are terrorists. If one or two Muslims go and attack America does it mean that all of the Muslims are nothing but terrorists and bastards? I love my religion, I respect all other religions and don’t know why the Muslims are being known as terrorists, as I’m a Muslim I know what Islam teaches us, peace and brotherhood but it’s real sad knowing that there are Millions of people in America being misguided by other people and are being told that Islam is this and that just because it's the big brother of the world, America should not be the Big Brother of the world, we have equal rights on this world. When misguided by the "Big Bro" the people, they are thinking that Muslims are terrorists. Damn America,

The Big Brother kills all the Muslims and misguides the people, open your eyes – We are not Terrorists :g:

I agree most Muslims are not terrorists and I got alot of Muslim friends. Islam is flawed, just like how Christianity is flawed, but that subject is for a later time.

C4

I would like to see a Debate of the topic "Muslims are terrorists" that would be so very interesting if you can get it up sometime later'

Travis40

^Apparently some assholes from a shithole of a country over there (Afg) decided that they wouldn't read that part...so they got people to hijack planes and smash them into our buildings...THAT IS THE REASON THAT WE'RE THERE. I'm tired of people saying that's the reason that we're there...half the shit you hear on the news about the war is just plain bullshit. Don't believe everything you hear.

This same CNN that's telling you shit about how bad this war is going and how bad our President is...is the same CNN that fucked with the WWE time and time again. They're the CNN that edited Cena's interview and made the WWE look like shit because of that. They didn't even fucking apologize...DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM CNN.