Dear Mike Chaos Part 2.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Your a little whiney bitch who couldn't appraciate the forum was being ran better without you around. Seriously your being a bitch about the whole sitatuion and I'll ramble about it as much as I want cuase its HIAT.

So suck a dick.

J

J

Its the internet the one place you can go speak your mind there shouldn't be rules.

Wordlife

I do agree, but did you read the part that caused him to make these changes?

J

He's acting like a bitch plain and simple. A lil spam and racial slurs kills no one. It's the internet the one place you can say it and it means nothing. He's tryin to be all high and might lets inforce every little dumb fuckin rule. This is a forum not a jail.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
J, I agree too many rules is ridiculous but you can honestly say the forum without rules is better than a forum with rules?

When was the forum more effective, and alive? Ask yourself that question.

Don't get me wrong I'm not dick riding anyone. MS is wonderful. Clever, and cunning which makes him a dick, but administation ability-wise he was great. Though the spam, and the inactivity that was caused by it wasn't great at all. That caused the coma of IWF. thats what ruined us for half a year.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg