Dean Ambrose update.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Nearly all of Dean Ambrose’s tweets have been deleted from his account. Ambrose currently has just one left, a retweet from another user. This could be a sign that WWE is promoting him to the main roster shortly.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/artman/john-cenas-nick-movie-premiere-dean-ambrose-raw-pre-sale-mitb#ixzz20Sq4LSq9

This basically means he'll be here with us soon (1000th RAW???) but his Mick Foley angle has probably been dropped, which I am deeply disappointed about. I can only cross my fingers now and hope that he's given a good push with the gimmick he had in FCW.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Could they be working us by deleting them for the surprise? Let's say it's Dean playing mind games with Mick by acting as though it's over.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Could be a work as the only way we know Foley is at RAW is his tweet so he could get ambushed by Ambrose as he looks to make a name for himself?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Could they be working us by deleting them for the surprise? Let's say it's Dean playing mind games with Mick by acting as though it's over.

I wish. We're giving creative too much credit there.

Cloud said:
Could be a work as the only way we know Foley is at RAW is his tweet so he could get ambushed by Ambrose as he looks to make a name for himself?

The thing that makes me hesitant to believe that is the fact we've seen so much of Foley recently, it's been the perfect chance to build their feud. Why would they wait this long? I hope I'm wrong though more than I ever have. Dean vs Mick would be incredible.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The thing that makes me hesitant to believe that is the fact we've seen so much of Foley recently, it's been the perfect chance to build their feud. Why would they wait this long? I hope I'm wrong though more than I ever have. Dean vs Mick would be incredible.

See that made me think the other way that we've seen Foley but no Dean so now Foley is thinking it's over and safe and then Ambrose attacks unexpectedly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But there's been no buzz around it. If that were to happen then you'd use twitter or YT to keep the sparks there. The feud has sort of died, especially after that news reporting Foley not wanting to work with Ambrose because he bought his kids into it. But then a month or so after that Dean made a couple of #thanksmick tweets but then stopped again lol.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
True about the buzz I dunno I still think it could happen as if Dean had given up then BAM unleashes hell! Hard to tell sometimes with fb, twitter etc!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He should be given the same gimmick he had at FCW, just like Harris and Sandow. I'd love to see him debut at Raw 1000. But why do you think his angle with Foley was dropped?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Dean at 1000 raw!!

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
inb4 he is repacked as Dan Charger with a shaved head and gets fed to Ryback before making his exit from WWE.

Reactions: Matt

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
He should be given the same gimmick he had at FCW, just like Harris and Sandow. I'd love to see him debut at Raw 1000. But why do you think his angle with Foley was dropped?

Well it was reported that Foley dropped the feud because Ambrose bought Foley's kids into it in a promo after Foley said no. He even tweeted saying he won't work with someone he won't trust (no names were mentioned though). Then all the #thanksmick stuff stopped, but then a month or so after it restarted again with a couple #thanksmick tweets from Dean so we all thought it was back on. But I still think it's off tbh.

CM PuLs3 said:
inb4 he is repacked as Dan Charger with a shaved head and gets fed to Ryback before making his exit from WWE.

Don't even joke about it. :eww:!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well it was reported that Foley dropped the feud because Ambrose bought Foley's kids into it in a promo after Foley said no. He even tweeted saying he won't work with someone he won't trust (no names were mentioned though). Then all the #thanksmick stuff stopped, but then a month or so after it restarted again with a couple #thanksmick tweets from Dean so we all thought it was back on. But I still think it's off tbh.

Don't even joke about it. :eww:!!

I see. I don't know, I'll just wait and see what they have for him. But I wouldn't really doubt the Dan Charger idea, it's still WWE. :haha: