Dean Ambrose should stay on Smackdown and turn heel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So currently the guy is struggling with his character and creative casting him out dry.

No reason for him to be on Raw anyway so... how about turn him into a monster heel? Smackdown is in need of more heels.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He would work better as a heel. A reckless and wacky one. I never cared for him as a face.

I feel like of the three guys (former Shield members) Seth is the only one capable of pulling off a solid face. Roman is a work in progress.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I think he would work well as a heel, the annoying wee flip in on the middle rope into a clotheslines would really go over in a heel way as so many people hate it, and the wee kickup off the 2nd turnbuckle he does too. Since he is a "lunatic" they could push him literally as a lunatic heel but i don't know if it's just my opinion or not but for it to really work if he went hardcore with it, it would really go over

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As much as I would love for Ambrose to turn heel because he's been stale for a long time, SmackDown doesn't have many babyfaces and Ambrose is still getting good reactions, so I don't see him turning anytime soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was drafted to RAW next week, tbh.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I think that's the reason why he went to RAW. He'll do just fine in there. He'll turn heel in due time.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
RAW is short one top Heel with Owens gone but I'm sure Ambrose going full on Jon Moxley could fit that spot with ease. However with all three of the shield on one brand I feel like WWE has other plans.

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'd love for Ambrose to go heel and go against a face Seth Rollins. If done correctly, that feud can be as good as (or even better) than their 2014/2015 stuff. I think WWE is going with a shield reunion, though, to boost ratings and such. It makes sense since all three former members are babyfaces, if you count roman as a babyface. I'm personally fine with it, but I feel as Dean still had stuff to do on SD, same with Miz. But hey, atleast we get K.O on the blue brand now :p

Also, if he goes heel he needs to go full lunatic. Like, crazier than his feud with seth rollins type of stuff. Pull the strings, unhinge him, make him ruthless.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can't see Ambrose going heel working, just because he's very over with the live audiences as a face. I struggle to see them wanting to boo him especially if he goes 'full Jon Moxley' as a user above mentioned.