Deadman Inc. vs. Travis40 Judge table

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Ok there is to much spam for the judges to make a decision. Travis I'm sorry man I shoulda never done what I did, but I did. The only right judge was me.
Now I am giving MattHardyV1, Mike, This Guy, and BMTL 3 days to post their decision on who won. Or i decide myself. You four can see what happen in the flame war by going from Pages 3 to 6.

Again I'm sorry Travis. If i wasn't gonna do anything Mike would..........

-TJ-

Even though Travis and Deadman threw this out they wanna know what might of happened. So

I say Travis won only because he knew a little more of what he was saying compared to you Deadman........

Travis40

Why did C4 judge? He's not one of the judges and Mike, can you tell me why Deadman won? Give an explanation :g:

Travis40

Okay...so it's 2-1...I only need TG or someone else to vote for me so I can win.

Travis40

Yup...ROCK AND ROLL WINSTON SALEM!!!!!...I just had to add that

This Guy

I vote Deadman....why, I didn't find either overly clever, but Travis tended to be a tad more repetative. I mean it was good, but it was the same comments every arguement....kinda like mine and Deadmans arguement, we both kept repeating ourselves, it was kinda weak on both our parts. Travis may have known what he was talking about as it relates to the the Showstopper comments but, its not a flame if the person doesn't get the refrence. I mean if I said to most of you americans, John Stewart is no Rick Mercer none of you would know what the fuck I'm talking about. But Monkeystyle would know I'm sure. Its hard to feel insulted when you don't know even if you've been. I think there was a clear insult that anyone could relate to when Deadman spoke.

Though the Midgit comment was funny as hell. And Deadman missed the chance to reply with better Beaver then Strudle or something of that sort. All in all though, Deadman was just more original.

This Guy

bring me to life or some stupid name like that....and Travis accused you of picking judges that wouldn't be around... lol

Travis40

lmao...so it's 2-2 and BMTL is hte last judge...ROCK AND ROLL LEXINGTON!

This Guy

well its like I said, you guys started and finished your flame war within like 4 hours since I had been online last and they already ruled that I wasn't going to be on here. (even though on Thursday my day off I had been on 3 times that day and still come on at least once a day, if for nothing more then to catch up) With the exception of when I moved, and when I goto my cottage and my managers conference when have I not been on again more then 24 hours later?

Travis40

I think we actually did 4 rounds, you were one hell of an opponent and I think that it'd be another great showdown if we faced again, no matter the result of this, becuase it's so close...god, I'm actually worried I'll fall to 2-1...but if I beat Gards, I'll end up 3-0