Deadliest Warrior IWF Style

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Even though I stepped down as the Casual Talk mod due to inability to stay active I've been thinking of ways to get activity up if/when I return and watchin the show Deadliest Warrior has inspired me a bit to see who IWF thinks the Deadliest Warrior is.

I'll start with all the Warriors used in Season 1 of the show and I have two ideas on how to run it.

1. Do as the show does and go weapon by weapon, close range, long range, ext and have each voted on to determine who would have the better edge according to IWF.

2. Post a thread with both Warriors and all there weapons and just have IWF compare and vote from all the weapons combined according to IWF.

So whos interested and what way should this be ran iyo?

J...

Reaction score
Now that Im back I can finally give this a try so who's down and Ill be setting it up and probably starting it next monday.