DC Vs. Marvel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
1. Sandman vs. Mr. Freeze
Mr. Freeze has 1 hour of preparation.

2. Dr. Doom Vs. Batman, Robin & Batgirl
(Bat-team has one week of preparation. Dr. Doom has 2 days of preparation)

3. Spiderman Vs. Poison Ivy
(Poison Ivy has 5 days of preparation)

4. Thor Vs. Doomsday

5. Loki Vs. Zatanna & Hawkgirl

6. Franklin Richards Vs. Anti-Monitor
(Franklin is fully tapped and Mastered)

7. Galactus Vs. Firestorm & Martian Manhunter

8. Silver Surfer vs. Cyborg Superman

Marvel is on the left.

Soulpower

You know... To save some time, I'll just do this. I vote for everyone that belongs to the Marvel Universe. DC sucks!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think you've left out far too many good Marvel and even some good DC Guys. Personally this thread would be better suited for a Justice League Vs. Marvel Avengers showdown. But Marvel would still win. The only guys I see even standing a chance would be Super Man for obvious reasons, Flash for being hella quick, and maybe Batman for resourcefulness. Iron Man would blow Batman out of the water, Super Man wouldn't be able to take a double or triple teaming with Hulk, Nick Fury and Captain America, and Flash gets pwned by spiderman once he gets stuck with the webbing.

There, I even just solved that potential thread. Case in point, Marvel pwns. DC's villains though do have a good edge, I mean c'mon, they've got freakin Doomsday!