DB's new shirt *spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
aZmFZ.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Must they continue with the hideous designs? Do they even sell well?

Bryans shirts sell like hot cakes.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Also they sell a bunch of those yes signs. I guess their logic is have Bryan say he doesn't want them chanting it, so they buy those signs and chant it to piss him off.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
They sell the Yes signs? That's genius if they're making money but don't these fags make their own any more?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE has truly embraced Bryan since they saw the effect he had. And working the no angle now is genius as a heel. Bryan will go against the thing that made him famous, causing it to stay relevant. I think I remember Austin starting to go against the what chants at one point. Causing them to stay relevant.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
hmmmm..... that'll be an interesting turn of events with the "No" shirts other sites released for those who aren't fans of Bryan. Now will they need to go back and buy "Yes" shirts to go against his chant?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
They sell the Yes signs? That's genius if they're making money but don't these fags make their own any more?

Indeed. Every RAW episode you'll see the same design, you didn't think they all just designed the exact same sign do you? :haha:

But yeah in all seriousness I'm not sure how much money they get from it, but they do sell them. Good idea. Though they're pushing it too hard imo, people are chanting yes in almost every segment anyway. Just give him the fucking title.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I want to look at it buy i dont want spoiler >:O .. guess i will just wait!