Davey Wrestlings Graphics Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
So, I figured that I should get some of these back on the interwebs... almost all of these served a direct purpose for a website or Facebook page so they aren't really much to look at on their own BUT, maybe certain elements of them will be a creative spark and give somebody else some ideas.

I'll probably pop back in here once every couple of weeks and throw some more in.

These are already on my Twitter along with a few others if anybody is interested in looking at some more (https://twitter.com/TWF_Wrestling/media)

Starting of with some website header graphics:

This one is from when I redid the look of the front page to look like a wrestling magazine over a summertime (hence the pricing & colours)

EXNMB8NXYAAmRD9

I think this is the last colour scheme I ever used for TWF:
EXNL6JrXYAEUXm0

I experiemented with having different themes for different sub forums - here's the New Japan one:
EXNLzkPWoAgVz9S

And the Impact Wrestling one (the wrestlers should give you an idea of the timeframe when this was in use - crazy that EC3 has been to WWE and gone back to Impact and in the same timeframe the NJPW guys are still positioned in the same place on the card as they were when I put both of these together)

EXNLrg8XsAYDnVP

One I did for a wrestling MMA blog that I think is still out there - imagine the banner has changed by now though:

EXNIYYvXgAUb868

A VERY old one for an efed I helped start up back in the day (around 2006ish?!)
EXNFcx7XYAgxHjn

one of the championship signatures for that efed (the logo has already changed!)
EXNEvnjWAAE1Lws

Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Davey Wrestling

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Found these - the banner is the actual last one used on TWF and the logo is what I was beginning to phase in which included elements from all of the logos we'd used through the years..

December2015-Bannermerge.png

2016logo-Prog.png

Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Davey Wrestling

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
And a few more.

These are all from a competition I ran called the TWF SuperCup. A 64 man bracket which pit Hall of Famers against the highest ranked guys (or gals) in the latest TWF50 (our yearly rankings of the top 50 performers in wrestling for the past year).

I think some of these are quite good myself.

The Hall of Famers logo:
Legendary-Logo.png

TWF50 division logo:
allstarlogo.png

Poster advertising last chance qualifying matches from one of the years:

rttsc.png

Poster advertising the whole shebang from one of the years:
2013-POSTER2.png

1/4 final graphic from one of them:
quartersprog.png

Semi-Final graphic from a different year:
semi-HBKBryanprog.png