Davey Richards appearing for IPW:UK in March!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
No Escape 2011 is IPW's biggest event of the year, it takes place this year on Sunday 6th 2011, in Sittingbourne at Wyvern Hall.

Richards should be an great addition to the card, IMO he is the new Dyinmate Kid, and truly is world class, as of yet his opponant has not been annonuced.

Althrough fellow ROH Star El Generico coming off a geat 2010 will also be at No Escape and will be facing UK Indie worker Marty Scurll

and Mark Haskins & Joel Redman with clash with The All Stars in tag team action.

IPW:UK has been one of the leading lights in UK Wrestling over the last few years, and have worked along side the likes of Noah and Dragon Gate when they have promoted cards in this country.

If anyone would like to attend this event, let me know and maybe we can meet up?

More updates soon.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
i was thinking about going to a 1pw show with my other friends and this looks really good! so maybe this should be my first of 2011 :)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Just to be clear it is IPW not 1PW. Anyway I have never been to one of their shows, and based on the little I've seen and heard they seem to have the sort of substence than a promotion like the FWA used to, so yeah sounds good!