Dat Kid

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Character Name: Debaucherino
Nicknames (optional): FKA Dat Kid
Representation (picture and name of person please):
Carlito
220px-Carlito_2012.jpg

Billed-From: Los Angeles, CA
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170
Disposition:
Face
Gimmick & Backstory: If IWT is allowed to be referenced it will give me a lot more material to work with as I'd like to portray Kid at the end of his rope in terms of his career with lingering injuries. In IWT, his gimmick was a false God and a well-known backstabber, but now in his later years (having backstabbed all of his friends) he finds himself alone and struggling to adapt to rapidly changing wrestling industry.
In-Ring Attire: Black Tights, no designs. Heavily bearded, hair overgrown. Almost unrecognizable.
Entrance Attire (if applicable): N/A
Theme music:
Entrance:
Headphones on, ignoring the world. No lights, no tron.
In-Ring Style: Lucha/Technician
Finishers: 1. Ultralight Shining Wizard *Shining Wizard on a rising opponent using their leg to step up higher. 2. Dat Kill From Jersey (Springboard Big Boot) *Extremely Rare Usage
Signatures: 1. God Speed (Running Leg Sweep) *usually used to set up finisher directly after. 2. Lasso From El Passo *mainly for bigger opponents.
Other Common moves: Butterfly Piledriver, Missle Dropkick, Canadian Destroyer, Headscissors Takedown, Arm Drag, Leg Kicks, Dropkick to Leg, Chop Block, Hurricanranas and variations, Scissors Kick

Last edited:
Reactions: Grievous 3D