Kayfabe Darkness had appeared (Franco Woods)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*The stadium darkened with the Precision Universe knowing what was coming, only to then hear Franco Wood's theme song start*

*Franco Woods appears standing on the stage looking around the stadium with his grim reaper mask and hoodie over his head. As Franco Woods makes his way slowly down to the ring with the look of fear in the Precision Universe's eyes. we were brought back to Viewers Choice as Juan Santos was celebrating his debut win to only then getting assaulted by the man himself Franco Woods. By the time the cutscene had finished, Franco Woods was in the middle of the ring sitting down cross legged taking of his mask and hood. Franco begins to tap his fingers on the side of the microphone in which is laying right in front of him. He slowly lifts up the microphone to his mouth*

Franco Woods: She told me he was a lie... a con artist on what he tries to show you people. All the little kids smiling, him trying to show happy energy is all just a lie. And you all just chant for him, Do you see me chant to these voices? No, you don't. Because darkness is a very strong power in which doesn't need chanting for. She told me to put out the fire, and so I did as you saw at Viewers Choice. You see all these people around you Santos.... they're fooled, trapped into the light that you once set them in, sooner or later you people will be bowing down to his feet. *laughs* But I have guidance, I have power, I HAVE HER! And these voices are going to continuously direct me even further into the darkness. And soon Juan Santos will be taking "Juan Way" out of the light, and into the darkness.

*You begin to here laughter as soon as the lights cut and adverts begin*

Reactions: M Kells