Dark Knight DVD Cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Made for a battle elsewhere. Thoughts?

darkknightdvdsnackzpres.jpg

PeepShow

I love it. One of your best designs imo. Only thing I would change is to have the 'Heath Ledger interview' bonus feature on the back. Looks disruptive to the front imo. Still great nonetheless. Great job.

EDIT- Also think you may have focused a bit too much on the Joker. Maybe replace one or two of those with Dent/Two Face.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I was trying to focus on the Joker - Batman is lucky he got his ass in there, lol.

The bonus feature thing is supposed to be like a sticker over the front cover, like when you actually buy a DVD.

PeepShow

Ahh that makes better since. So it actually isn't on the DVD cover itself. Thanks for the clarification.

LKP

Dude its fucking amazing. Awesome work and joker should have been on the cover in the first place. Rep added dude.

Klide

nothing wrong here man for a moment there i actually thought that was the cover but i remembered joker wasnt on there. i would total pick this than the originall 5 out of 5..

Wordlife

great dvd cover man, I hope they do release something like this one day... 10/10 all the way! :D