Daniels heading back to TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The Wrestling Observer reports that TNA is looking to Re-Sign Christopher Daniels' dispite his release a few weeks ago. His previous contact was guaranteed money deal however they are trying to get Daniels to agree to per appearance deal. Many TNA stars were furious that he was released and a lot is being done to try and get him to come home to TNA.
Thoughts?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Daniels really shouldn't come back actually. I think a good decent ROH run is good for him right now. He's been in TNA for the longest and has very little to show for it the past few years. At least in ROH he can get a title run then maybe go to CHIKARA or PWG. Good for exposure and such. Daniels doens't need TNA at all.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I would suggest that Daniels stays the hell away from TNA, they have no intentions of using him correctly and he would get much better exposure on the indy scene. TNA is only a step above that anyways, you can say they have national television but when the ratings are at a .5 that argument is nullified

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Plus I'm sure if CHIKARA or PWG had a nice TV deal, they would get better ratings than TNA.

nation

Reaction score
Good if he comes back. I will actually be able to see him. Give him back his fucking Fallen Angel gimmick.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Daniels needs to stay the hell away from that company. Just keep touring the indies & remain 100% wherever he decides to compete.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Plus I'm sure if CHIKARA or PWG had a nice TV deal, they would get better ratings than TNA.

Seriously? You really think a rinky dink indy company will get better ratings than the number 2 wrestling promotion in the world with Hogan, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Kurt Angle, Sting, and Ric Flair??? I understand how shitty TNA is, I know how awful their ratings are but......really?

Think.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Seriously? You really think a rinky dink indy company will get better ratings than the number 2 wrestling promotion in the world with Hogan, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Kurt Angle, Sting, and Ric Flair??? I understand how shitty TNA is, I know how awful their ratings are but......really?

Think.

Chikara is not rinky dink...hell they are getting a video game! THEY WILL BE TIED WITH THE NUMBER OF VIDEO GAMES TNA HAS! :square_g:

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Think.
Yet they struggle to touch a 1.0 marking on their tippy-toes. CHIKARA has something that will get any fan interested regardless of having washed up "big" names. It's called decent and proper booking. TNA should try it an maybe they wouldn't be barely struggling to gather their viewers from their thursday night days. :lac: pfft. TNA would have been more successful in a ratings war with ROH if they had a better TV channel than HDnet.

Kizza

Reaction score

Think.

From what I've seen, CHIKARA holds my attention. Also, you already used "rinky dink indy promotion" to describe TNA, so wouldn't that place CHIKARA on the same level? Same goes with PWG. When it comes down to it, a lot of the top level indy stuff is ENTERTAINING TO WATCH. I'll want TNA every week, but they try too hard to be entertaining.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Per apperance deal means they have no intention of using him.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Daniels should keep walking with his head held high. He was not treated properly and not given enough credit while working for TNA so why should he go back?

TNA fired Daniels and now all of a sudden want him back? Daniels should definitely not give them the satisfaction of getting him back on the roster, especially in the state that TNA is in now.

Reaction score
Daniels should just say "get Fucked tna tbh" don't waste your career anymore with them