Daniel Richardson's Debut Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAuzzieKid

Reaction score
Fozzy - Don't you wish you were me starts playing over the PA system as Dan Richardson comes out and stands on stage. He looks at the crowd and raises his hands as fireworks start firing out of the ground. after the words of the song start playing he walks down to the ring gloating to the crowd about how better he is and how his custom made belt if worth more than them.
He enters the ring and stands on the turnbuckle, takes off his belt and raises it high in the air when the small guitar solo plays. After that he stands in the ring looking at his opponent.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Washington D.C. weighing in at 215 pounds, Stanley Keaton," The announcer announces as a short skinny white person with long brown hair raises his hands at the crowd.

"And fro-" The announcer was going to announce Richardson but he snatched the mic out of the announcers hands.

"How Dare you," Richardson says to the announcer, "Announcing that nobody before you announce me?"
he got into the announcers face.
"I'm better than him, I'm better than you and I'm CERTAINTY better than these people." The crowd boo'd him, "so announce me properly next time." he said before he shoved the mic up against his chest.

"And from Hershey Pennsylvania, weighing at 245 pounds, he is the World's greatest Man, Daniel Richardson," The announcer said before leaving the ring.

The Bell rang as Richardson quickly kicked his opponent in the mid section, Stanley bent over until Richardson kicked him in the face sending him upright but then Richardson send him falling to the ground via a stiff clothesline.

Richardson then picked up Stanley and hit an Irish whip into a corner. He then ran towards Stanley and hit a stinger splash. Stanley Keaton then took a few steps forward before falling backwards landing with his head against the bottom turnbuckle.

Richardson saw the position he was in, ran towards him and hit a running kick to the face. With Keaton knocked out, Richardson then finished off the match. he pulled Keaton out of the corner and lifted him up on his shoulders holding on to his thigh and arm. He then leaned forward throwing Keaton over his head slamming him down to the ground hitting his Fallen Greatness finisher.

Daniel Richardson then Covered him as the ref began the count.
1...2...3 The Referee rang the bell and Richardson won the match.

"Here's your winner, The Worlds Greatest Man, Daniel Richardson" The announcer announced. Richardson got on the turnbuckle and celebrated his first win while the Crown boo'd and hissed at him.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
I' guessin this is your tryout match for the company, we can call it that.