Daniel Bryan vs Orton who will win?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Hey there guys I wish to discuss who will win next week, Orton or Bryan?

Also what do you think will transpire next week with Drew McIntyre?

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Crayo said:
Forgot what's happening with Drew, lost hope now. As for Bryan vs Orton, the match will most likely go unfinished with a Wade interruption.

That is a possibility, I think that Byran will win after interference fro, Wade, giving him another thing to brag about

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I hate these daniel bryan threads.

Where's the facepalm smiley.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Barrett/Orton will go to WM, but Bryan will want his title back from Orton after EC. Then Sheamus will go after the WHC as well. I see a fatal 4 way coming at Mania.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Crayo said:
A wade interference would mean Bryan winning though? Was the point I was trying to make :hehe:

You said the match would go unfinished, i.e. end in no contest, while I am saying the match will end in a DQ win

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sackfist said:
You said the match would go unfinished, i.e. end in no contest, while I am saying the match will end in a DQ win

No contest/DQ win, meh, same thing. Point I was trying to make was Bryan wins unfairly and continues his "YES YES YES" gimmick thing he has/does, whilst Orton doesn't look weak and Wade looks stronger continuing their feud.

Next time I'll be sure to use a lot more words to get my point across haha :p

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Crayo said:
No contest/DQ win, meh, same thing. Point I was trying to make was Bryan wins unfairly and continues his "YES YES YES" gimmick thing he has/does, whilst Orton doesn't look weak and Wade looks stronger continuing their feud.

Next time I'll be sure to use a lot more words to get my point across haha :p

That would help as to what your getting at, yes that does seem very likely. I also have reviewed smackdown, it is in my signature,

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
WWE has been great at booking heels the past 10 years or so

Provided he doesn't grow stale like Edge, I trust WWE to book him well.

Every heel has a 4-5 month spell where WWE focuses on them and they look better than they really are

HHH - Cena- Taker - JBL - Eddie - Edge- Jericho - Orton - Punk - RTruth - Henry - Bryan

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
WWE has been great at booking heels the past 10 years or so

Provided he doesn't grow stale like Edge, I trust WWE to book him well.

Every heel has a 4-5 month spell where WWE focuses on them and they look better than they really are

HHH - Cena- Taker - JBL - Eddie - Edge- Jericho - Orton - Punk - RTruth - Henry - Bryan

Too many of those were coward heels. There's not enough variety for me.