Daniel Bryan invites Kane over for Christmas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
:lol: I love Team Hell No ! We need more of their backstage skits

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Typical. I miss it when they were booked strong.

Yeah, I actually mentioned it to point out that Kane won't be going to DB's house for Christmas from the looks of it but you've got a point, that's true unfortunately. When they started that "DB is the weak link" thing and they weren't winning matches anymore it got bad in that aspect.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In all honesty they weren't booked too weak this week. They lost the match because of fighting and kicked Big Show out of the ring afterwards.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
^What Stopspot said. Yeah, Bryan got the beat-up doll treatment for most of the match, but Kane did pretty well when he was in (typical WWE tag formula -_-). He did the dropkick combo, set up the Chokeslam, Bryan tagged himself in, they yelled at each other for a little bit, Kane leaves him and Bryan takes the chokeslam + pin. Kane isn't that happy about this, so him and Show try to chokeslam each other, neither would let go, so Bryan dropkicks Show's knees to give Kane the advantage, and they run him off.

So really, the story of the segment was that Big Show's a badass, but Team Hell No can take out anyone if they can actually get on the same page.

No complaints, other than this was the 3rd team this week to job in a handicap match -_-