Dana White Talks The Future Of Matt Hughes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Austin vs Snoop dogg?

MTV now has a report out that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin wants rapper Snoop Dogg to join him in the squared circle for a match. Snoop Dogg commented that he would rather work on the outside as a manager. Possibly baiting other wrestlers, before sending in the goons to handle the dirty work. Snoop Dogg has also appeared on the "Raw Fan Nation" promos.

As stated in an earlier post, the next Saturday Night Main Event will be taped on Monday, May 28th at Air Canada Centre in Toronto. Tapings begin at 7:30pm EST. This indicates that the SNME tapings will go on before Raw goes on live. The show will then air on June 2nd.

Source: PWTorch

Beer Money Army

i would rather see Austin Vs CM Punk or austin Vs Kennedy

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Dana White recently spoke about Matt Hughes' future, here are the highlights...

On A Meeting: "He's coming out to Vegas, him and wife, and meeting with me in the next couple weeks. I think before Halloween."

On Hughes Always Being With The UFC: "It doesn't matter what he says and what he wants to do; Hughes is going to be with us forever," White said. "Whether he talks me into doing [a fight] one more time – which I prefer he didn't; I'd rather he didn't – I'd really like to see him retire. I get to his point with these guys – him, Chuck Liddell, these guys who dominated all these years and were such a large part of us growing. (I'm like), 'Why? What's next?' Matt Hughes, believe me when I tell you, he doesn't need money. He's set. He doesn't ever need to work again. He doesn't need to fight again. He has plenty of money."

On Hughes' Negotiating Skills: "He's the worst," White joked. "He's the absolute worst. The worst. When I go in and give bonuses to all the fighters at the end (of an event), he's always negotiating in there for everybody. On 'The Ultimate Fighter​,' he was always arguing for money for the guys. He was the worst. So yeah, if he wants to keep fighting. it's not going to be a fun conversation. He's going to be negotiating and busting my balls and everything else. I'd love to see him just hang it up now. We'll do something else together. He doesn't need to fight anymore. I don't want to see it anymore."