Dana White latest comments on Brock Lesnar and WWE...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
WWE News: Dana White Says That Brock Lesnar Can Leave the UFC, Return to the WWEBy Chris Humphrey(Featured Columnist) on January 5, 2012 795 reads
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more stories
NextEven Dana White isn’t safe from the paparazzi when he’s leaving a club after a night on the town.

As the UFC president was leaving “The Agency†in Hollywood, he was asked questions by the fans gathered around the exit of the club about topics ranging from Brock Lesnar to Jon Jones and even New Year’s resolutions.

White said that he would let the former UFC heavyweight champion Lesnar return to the WWE, the company that first made him a household name before making the jump to the biggest MMA company in the world.

With the drawing power of Lesnar now gone from the UFC, White said that current light heavyweight champion Jon “Bones†Jones could be the company’s next big star as he was proclaimed by White as one of the baddest men on the planet.

Before escaping the questions, the act of making New Year’s resolutions isn’t a popular topic with White as he said people should wake up each day as if it were New Year’s Day instead of just January 1st.

While some people might take this and run with it saying Brock is going back to the WWE and Jones is going to be the next Lesnar in the UFC, Dana White looked to be a bit over served after his evening at "The Agency" so I would take what he said with a grain of salt.

So Bleachers Report readers, what did you think about the comments made by Dana White in the video and is there any truth about White letting Brock Lesnar leave his contract with the UFC and return to the WWE?

What are your thoughts guys?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
they quizzed him after he'd had a few. That pretty much sums up my view of this "journalism".