Dana White Denies Lesnar​ Retirement Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 78 - Elijah Burke

Test gets a 31, and barely avoids taking last place from New Jack. The next WWECW extremist is...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
burke.jpg

Elijah Burke has held the following titles:

None
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of all the extremists I think Burke has the most potential of them all. Great talker and awesome wrestler. Love the Elijah Express.

Anyway, 6/10 for now. Perhaps when we revisit him later he'll get a better score, but for now that's pretty good.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I was curious to see what kinda a score hed get cuz everywhere i turn it seems everyone is in love with him. I think he has alot of potential, great in the ring, pretty good on the mic, but hasnt done anything yet 6.5/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He looks to have a good career in front of him. If he plays he cards right he could do very well in this business 6/10.

Truth

Reaction score
7/10, already hes the best on ECW besides CM PUNK, and in a few years we'll look back on WWECW and remember how Burke and Punk emerged to the top together.

King_Ash

Reaction score
One of the guys who will be the future of the company when others move on, hes okay in the ring and his mic skills are real good. 7/10

Oasis

Reaction score
7/10, he's good on the mic and solid in the ring. He really needs a singles push....

phantomgerald

7/10 for now, although i think he'll get 10/10 if we revisist him ten years later

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
7.5/10 He got great in-ring abilities and is great on the stick but he hasn't done too much now. But I agree with phantomgerald, if we do this again in ten years, then I'm sure this guy will get a 10. And he does use "The Stroke" as a finisher...

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
7.5 Good wrestling skills, good on the mic only thing stopping him from getting higher is hes fairly new to the WWE and hasnt really done anything.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Dana White has denied the rumors that Brock Lesnar will retire soon, calling them "ridiculous".

He said: ""It's so far from the truth it's not even funny. The guy's working up on a farm in Canada all summer. He's 100 percent."

Lesnar has been out of action since May after surgery to treat his second bout with diverticulitis. White says Lesnar will begin training in a couple of weeks. He did not give a date for Lesnar's return.

Can't say i heard about any of these rumors.