Dana White Commesnts On Dan Henderson Returning To The UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Dana White Comments On Dan Henderson Returning To The UFC

Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Dan Henderson (28-8 MMA, 3-1 SF) is a free agent, and UFC President Dana White says there is a chance that he'll return to the UFC.

White made some comments about it. Check out the highlights:

On Dan Henderson's status in the UFC: "Dan Henderson is in the mix. Me and old ugly got to get together and talk and figure stuff out first. I texted him. I said, 'Hey, ugly. You ready to talk?' He said, 'Whenever you're ready fatso.'"

On the history between Henderson and White: "We'll see what happens. 'Hendo' and I have had some history in dealings. We'll see if we can figure something out and get him back in the UFC."

On enhancing the light heavyweight division: "It's good to get this light heavyweight division going again. You get a title fight in September. (Lyoto) Machida is looking for a fight. Rashad is back in the mix now. The log jam is over."

MMAScoops.com

I'd actually like for him and Dana to work out a deal that gets him back in the UFC.