Dana Hints At Miller Being Cut For Poor Performance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller might find himself being cut for his poor performance against Michael Bisping.

The two headlined last nights TUF 14 Finale in the traditional end-of-season coaches’ fight, which Bisping won in the third round.

Serious questions are being asked about Miller’s cardio after he seemed to be out of steam from the beginning of the second round.

UFC president Dana White, who doesn’t particularly like Miller anyway, was not impressed at all.

“It's one of the most lopsided fights I've ever seen… I'm disagreeing with people. I didn't give Mayhem Miller the first round. He had a quarter of a mount and didn't do a thing,†he told Heavy.com

Asked if Miller will get another chance he said, “I don't know, we'll see. He didn't have a good performance against Georges St. Pierre and he definitely didn't have a good performance against Michael Bisping.â€

MMAJunkie.com

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
What makes this even funnier is that at weigh ins Bisping said he would kick his head in then send him back to the little leagues, or something along those lines.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
This also came up during the weigh-ins

"Make sure you watch the fight, and 'Mayhem' Miller, when I'm done with him, he's going to be just another washed-up TV star walking around Hollywood looking like a crackhead begging for a dollar,"

lmao

Deuce

Reaction score
I knew Bisping was gonna kick Miller's ass, Miller is all talk and no action. Miller acts tough but he won't be acting tough when he gets cut.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Ya, Mayhem is shitttttt.

Hes only really known for beating a washed up Sakuraba and being in the SF brawl with the Diaz bros.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I would be surprised if he is cut so soon, I would think that Dana would give him one more fight to see if he is worth it or not. It was bad by him that he was so out of shape for the fight and I didn't expect someone like him to gas so early.