Dan Henderson Wants To Test Jon Jones' Chin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Dan Henderson wants to test the Jon Jones' chin and is ready for a fight with the UFC light heavyweight champion according to his twitter account.

"Congrats to @jonnybones -- great win. Hey @danawhite, I'd like to see if his chin is as good as he thinks & I'm ready to go," Henderson tweeted.
Quote:

"I would like to take up to four months of, maybe even five...Yeah, fighting maybe three times in 2012 would be nice, but you know a break sounds nice, too. So, it's really up to the UFC, one of my goals is to be a company guy, so if the UFC asks me to do something, I probably won't put up much of a fight. So it's really up to Dana," Jones said at UFC 140's post fight press conference.

A fight between Jones and Henderson is a definite possibility in the future but it would be surprising to see Henderson as his next matchup. Currently Rashad Evans and Phil Davis are fighting at UFC on Fox 2 in January 28, 2012 with the winner receiving a title shot against Jones

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
He wouldnt get the chance to, Bones is too quick and too good.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He is a fairway back in the line for a title shot at the moment. Henderson has good hands but I don't know if he will be quick enough or will be able to get close enough to Jones to be able to test his chin.