Damn Candice Sig(18+)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassidy

Reaction score
all you did is throw 3 pics on a picture bg not hard and i dont think nudity is allowed in sigs there was a big stiff about it b4.

3/10

PeepShow

LOL, ya. I dont think you are supposed to have nudity in sigs man. Sill hot though

3.5/10

xtremebadass

damn if you were going to put a nude pic in there why not make it worth everyone's while and make all 3 nude? lmao

Reaction score
how does it get 8/10 if its not hard. cuz your jerking to it? as others have said its three pics on another pic. also, your middle pic, the bottom of it is cut of where it should be below so it doesnt show.

2/10...for effort...

Spity94

Reaction score
its alright,its looks alright so ill give it a 6/10,not your best work man

Enigma22

Reaction score
i wasnt going for an amazing work of grafics. i just made it cause shes hot

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ LMAO what a reason to make it, but hey to each his own cuz i dont think she is hot at all, Candice is ugly imo but w/e

Enigma22

Reaction score
^^^ LMAO what a reason to make it, but hey to each his own cuz i dont think she is hot at all, Candice is ugly imo but w/e

candice is ugly?
what are u, gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.