Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Do you think he will ever become a World Heavyweight champion?

I think he has the skills, and the mic ability to become a major player on SmackDown. Not sure about a WWE Championship run, but I am positive he can be a really good World Heavyweight champion.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yes. They have high hopes on him and he's extremely talented imo, it's just a matter of time.

acailler

Reaction score
Hes a massive breath of fresh air, I would enjoy a title reign from him!

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
What he needs right now is to split from Cody Rhodes. Damien Sandow teaming with Cody Rhodes kind off took him few steps back.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He has the tools but the scholars have to split before he can go on a successful singles run.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He will become the World Wrestling Intellectual Savior World Champion of Professional Wrestling. #WWISWCPW

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
He'll become WHC eventually but he hasn't even touched a midcard championship yet, so I'd rather see that first than a hurried push. He is good, but his move set is limited. I'd rather have a fully developed Sandow as WHC.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Farooq said:
He'll become WHC eventually but he hasn't even touched a midcard championship yet, so I'd rather see that first than a hurried push. He is good, but his move set is limited. I'd rather have a fully developed Sandow as WHC.

Exactly this. I'd rather have WWE take their time rather than rush his push which could ruin him.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think I'd like to see him push for the Intercontinental title first, maybe once Wade Barrett is done and a face has the belt. Could build a nice solid face/heel feud with Sandow verbally and physically outsmarting the opponent...just not sure who I'd choose for him yet!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Respect Goku6425 said:
Saylor said:
Exactly this. I'd rather have WWE take their time rather than rush his push which could ruin him.

This

He'll get there eventually, I don't really have a problem with what they're doing with him atm. I like Rhodes Scholars.

Reaction score
Id like to see a heelvheel fued for the IC belt, Rhodes and sandow split and fued to be No 1 contender for IC, maybe kingston holding it and then triple threat ladder match at WM

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
He will, he definitely will as they are high on him
The guy is unbelievably talented and I'm one of his biggest fans, great mic worker, great in ring wrestler, interesting gimmick, the guy simply has all what it takes to become a champion.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I don't see him as a 10 times WHC , however I think he could have a nice reign with the title and then go back to the midcard scene.expecting more from Rhodes