Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
What''s your opinion of the guy? I'm not sure what I think of him yet. I like his attitude though, but why does he have pink trunks...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
His promos have been incredibly entertaining, a highlight of Smackdown, but watching him in the ring feels like watching Orton on the mic.
It seems like they are holding him back intentionally so he doesn't get completely exposed.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Rainman said:
His promos have been incredibly entertaining, a highlight of Smackdown, but watching him in the ring feels like watching Orton on the mic.
It seems like they are holding him back intentionally so he doesn't get completely exposed.
@[Rainman] I agree about the promos. Not sure about holding him back though. I really can't imagine him doing a lot on Smackdown, going for any titles or anything....

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
zachuum said:
@[Rainman] I agree about the promos. Not sure about holding him back though. I really can't imagine him doing a lot on Smackdown, going for any titles or anything....

Very true. I meant in his little squash matches, you don't see much of what this guy can do. He tries to leave, so the face gets the advantage for a little while, and then he hits him with his knees, does the straight-jacket neckbreaker, and that's it. It seems like they are afraid to let him do more than that, but maybe it's for a different reason.

Maybe some of the guys who watch FCW know more about him.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Very true. I meant in his little squash matches, you don't see much of what this guy can do. He tries to leave, so the face gets the advantage for a little while, and then he hits him with his knees, does the straight-jacket neckbreaker, and that's it. It seems like they are afraid to let him do more than that, but maybe it's for a different reason.

Maybe some of the guys who watch FCW know more about him.

Hopefully they are building him up or something, cause from what I see I think I'm going to like him.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
He is truly amazing, and the pink shorts symbalise hope, prosperity and most of all intelligence, your welcome.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I like his angle like i like the gif's right above me, seriously man those are awesome. NINTENDO 644444444444

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
I like his angle like i like the gif's right above me, seriously man those are awesome. NINTENDO 644444444444

Something with a N64 in and D-Bry had to be my sig, but then i saw Otunga and was like :win: i have to have this

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He's excellent in the mic and I love his gimmick. In the ring, I don't really think that he can do much in squash matches, so his performance is justified. I wish he had a different finisher though.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I just don't connect with him :/

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If I wrestled, my gimmick would be very similar to Sandow's. Trashing today's society and entertainment.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
He entertains me greatly so far, both on the mic and in the ring!