Damien Sandow what is going on?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Damien Sandow what is going on? seriously has this guy pissed off Vince to get treated in this way? hes been jobbed out so many times I feel bad for the guy. He lost his cash in to Cena and thats when everything went down the toilet for him. I dont understand he is a great talent and WWE are just treating him like shit. Damien should of been champion by now

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Taking away his gimmick was bizarre. I'd have liked to see a short feud with Cena but Sandow is no more than a mid-carder.

Reactions: Snowman1

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Why in the world should he be champion? He was in WWE with a failed tag team/singles run as Idol Stevens, and he's currently failing his run as Damien Sandow. There's a reason for that, the guy can't do much inside the ring, and his gimmick isn't really THAT entertaining. He's probably going to hit the chopping block soon.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Hes a good ring worker, and when he debuted he had a good gimmick. WWE have stripped him of everything the robe, the mic time, the moves he used to do
You do realize he debuted in 2005 originally, then they tried to bring him back up after releasing him in 2006. Clearly it hasn't worked.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Idk from what i've heard he's a pretty hard worker behind the scenes and i mean his character is written to job for the last like 5 months now so there's not much ring work been shown lately which is easy to forget about.
Just bury him already so he can sign with another company and do something or he can stop wrestling and I can mark for someone else full time. They clearly have other plans at the moment, it's a waste of his contract.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm all aboard the "Sandow should be a jobber" train. The guy doesn't have a ME gimmick, but he's great at putting at arrive, get cheap heat, put on solid matches, job, kids cheer, leave.

The problem is that the 'get cheap heat' portion is essential, and they took that away. He was so unique, and now... what is he? He doesn't have his robe anymore, he doesn't do cartwheels, he doesn't have that Sandow smile or his hilarious catchphrases... hell he never has the mic! That's just criminal. The dude was one of the most entertaining parts of Raw.

Randy has voices inside his head...

Reactions: Leo C

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Indeed, Sandow jobbing is asinine for me. Even if he wasn't the best ring worker, his gimmick was great and he played it perfectly. Could be IC/US champ/midcard staple easily, but taking away every single bit of "uniqueness" from the guy is simply stupid, as is not letting him cut promos.

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing him hold the US or IC Championship.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I know the whole 'intellectually snobby' shtick screams cheap heat/midcard jobber as much as anything does, but Sandow made the character entertaining and there's still ways to incorporate that sort of persona into feuds that would be entertaining. Shame though they've stripped him of having any kind of character by taking away his robe and catchphrases and now simply have him sporting a cut-off t-shirt, looking as generic as ever. At this rate, I guess winning the MITB briefcase and failing a cash-in on John Cena will turn out to be the high point of his career.

Nelly

Jobber
Reaction score
:sandow: Seeing him hold the IC championship would be nice, but he's just doing so bad lately in my opinion.