• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe Damien Cortez's response to Kingsley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeKeD

Jobber
The camera walks down a dimly lit hallway. As the camera moves closer to a open doorway, you can hear the wood beneath the cameramans feet creak and snap. The camera goes through the door way to see Cortez sitting at a desk talking to someone in a chair opposite of him.

Cortez: So you think you could make a little extra money this way by cheating me?

Thug: Boss, it isn't that. I got bills to pay, mouths to feed. My lady is pregnant

Cortez: And that justifies your actions?

Cortez gets up and walks slowly to his associate, his face looking like he can understand the man's conundrum.

Cortez: I can see your point. It IS hard out there to make a living. Especially raising a family now as well...

Cortez starts to smile as if everything is ok, then his face starts to contort into something sinister. He grabs the man by the jacket and hoists him up to his normal 6'+ stature. Cortez is almost foaming at the mouth.

Cortez: But this isn't out there! This is my kingdom! And you steal from your king!

Suddenly, Cortez gut punches the man so hard you can see the air leave is lungs. As the man is knelt down trying to get that much needed oxygen into his lungs, Cortez grabs the man by the hair and places his boot upon the top of his head.

Cortez: But I am a generous king, so let's chalk this up to lesson learned.

CURB STOMP! You hear a sickening thud as the man's head hits the floor. Cortez turns and sees the camera and smiles, his gold teeth gleaming in the light of the candles illuminating the room.

Cortez: Come in! Come in! Take a seat! Don't worry about that, it was just business.

The camera comes closer to the desk and settles as Cortez walks back around puts his feet on the desk and fires up a cigar.

Cortez: Did you get some good footage of that? I hope you did. That way....Mr. Kingsley knows what kind of man he is dealing with. And then to book a No DQ match, do you know what kind of world I run! (laughs under his breath) This next week will be like breathing air and will solidify my statement. Connor Thorn, Rose, Lilac....whatever his name is, will be the ink and the ring will be my canvas.

Cortez cocks his head and looks into the fireplace, watching the embers jump and pop. A grin across his face as you can see the flame in each one of his golden teeth.

Cortez: The blood is on your hands, Kingsley. Soon you will see things my way.

Cortez turns to the camera and that altered eye is looking straight into the camera as it feels like it is piercing the very soul of whoever looks at it.

Cortez: EyE guarantee!!

Cortez laughs and it gets louder as the scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.