Dalton Castle talks torn bicep, expected recovery time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“I tore my biceps, which is why I’ve been doing all these neat things at home, that was back in July."

“It was the last match I had. Just a little freak accident happened and then it hurt. I was freaking out. The guy I was wrestling with took a cheap shot at me or just (took) advantage of the situation. I don’t know, it sucks. It sucked because I was supposed to go hiking the next day in Calgary. I lost the match and then I lost my hiking trip and now I spend every day in physical therapy and then on the weekends I go antiquing. So, that’s where I find my happy place, buying old mugs.”

“The injury wasn’t his fault but yeah he just didn’t back down after. We were friends—I thought we were friends, me and this guy. Then I was like, ‘Hey, I just need a second,’ and he was like, ‘Nope, no timeouts.'”

“I try not to think about it too much because the time off sucks. I’m just focussing on enjoying the time off and working on getting better. And not watching what’s going on too, in wrestling, to try and keep my mind off it.”

“We’re projecting, at least, the end of the year,. So, I’m thinking January I’m back.”

Reactions: Canadian Dragon