Dakota Kai expecting to be cleared around January 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
dakotacleared.webp

Though she's been making regular appearances on WWE television, Dakota Kai is still a few months away from being able to return to the ring.

Kai underwent surgery in May to repair a torn ACL. While streaming on Twitch on Monday night, Kai was asked when she will be able to wrestle again. Kai said she doesn't expect to be back in action until January 2024.

“Probably 2024, actually," Kai responded. "I do think it's funny that a lot of people are like, 'She's not injured at all, look at her walking around.' But like, ACL injury -- I haven't even learned how to jump and run again yet. I think I'm going to start running this week. But ACL recovery, especially for someone that's in sport or something like that where you use your legs a lot. Like, if I was a desk worker or something like that, I'd be back in work properly -- like fully now. But because it's wrestling, I won't be cleared until January."

At SummerSlam last month, Kai made an appearance to celebrate IYO SKY's WWE Women's Championship win. Kai has continued to appear with Damage CTRL on SmackDown since then.

A January return could potentially mean that Kai would be able to compete in the 2024 women's Royal Rumble match.

Kai previously suffered a torn ACL in December 2018 and underwent surgery for the injury in January 2019.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
hmmmmmmmmm really lining up those surprise Rumble entrants aren't they.....