Daily Trading Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to keep my trading history in one place. I decided to throw 20 euros in a trading account I created for fun. I started today and it was weird. I was trading USD/CAD since I was milking that baby. At one point I got 8 - 9 trades correct without any fails. To put that in perspective if I placed 8 trades worth 200 euros each (Kind of my trading point on my real accounts) I would've made €1600

Now, I was only placing 1 euro trades since this was a test account. I went up to around 28 - 29 euros in this time. Then USD/CAD started to act up. Wasn't that easy to predict any longer, and I lost money. I built it back and lost again. It was like that until I placed a 10 euro trade. It lost and I ended it with 10 euros. You think I would feel bad about my test account, but I can turn that back around tomorrow. Plus making millions from 10 euro sounds cool ;)

So, if anything I would rate this day as messy. USD/CAD was highly messy which did lead to me milking the crap out of it. It then got weird and did what it wanted. I should've stopped then, but I'm stupid sometimes so I didn't stop. If anything I hope this helps me with my real trading soon since no one should get pissed and lose their amounts. I lost money when I started myself (From 150 to 400) so that sucked. That being said trading Forex and Binary Options can make a lot of cash. Not sharing what I made from my real trading account today, but for example I easily could've made that €1600 by milking that trading option. And best of all that was just in one hour. I only trade from 9AM to 12PM, so really you can make a lot. If anything €1600 itself would be good for most people with that tiny amount of work. It does take time to learn, but I'm here if it's something any of you want to get into. I recommend you sign up for a demo IQ Option account and test your skills.

Fun Fact: There is a dude from USA who has a trading summary of 153,000 dollars just for this week. Awesome lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Fun Fact: There is a dude from USA who has a trading summary of 153,000 dollars just for this week. Awesome lol
That was me. :kitler:

i wish...

:cry: