Cyrax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
cyraxcurrent.png

First one in a while, really haven't gotten brave enough to save one with text yet, never can find the right place for it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I like it, nice effects. The empty space usually bothers me but not on this one for some reason, maybe the brightness of the coloring, good work. You should post more of your work.

seX-Power

I like the bright effect throughout, and for me as well, I am not bothered by the empty space. However, it could really do with some text, that is the only thing that hinders it. Otherwise, it's impressive. Nice job!

TK.GFX

Reaction score
^Pretty much what they've said.

I like the effects alot. The empty space works well for this style imo.

Text can be pretty tough, man. Atleast it is for me still. Stick with simple fonts, and just try to mess around with it to see what you like. Keep it up, looking forward to seeing more work from you.