CyberX Jwind vs Klide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jachson

Reaction score
ibvzpe.jpg

Jwind vs Klide

Stipulations:
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Monday Night RAW will be heading to the Air Canada Center in Toronto, ON Canada May 17, 2010 @ 8:15PM. They have asked you to create a banner that will be displayed around the arena advertising this show. This banner must include the date and time of this event, what the event is, and at least a picture of a wrestler. They've also asked that the posters' height be longer than the width.
Due date: MAY 21, 2010

Klide

Reaction score
Btw Jwind we'll both pm our entries to Jachson aswell so that he could put it on a poll. And most likely the due date should be around mid June togeather with the other matches. Thanks again Jachson for the stip.

Klide

Reaction score
That should be up by tommorow afternoon togeather with the triple threat match. :)

Klide

Reaction score
HUGE update regarding this match! This is no ordinary one-on-one match, no no no... This will now be a match where my Mod spot is on the line. Yes that's right winner gets Mod spot!

jwind

Reaction score
today is the day, hope you got yours done.

Klide

Reaction score
^ yep I did :). Only 2 of the four matches are done. Havent gotten any other work for one of the tournaments and the Main event. I might just close the tournament and who ever wins off of either Weebo or metallikd since I havent gotten any of the work of the other 3. But I sure to extend the main event. But Jachson can you set up the Poll any way for this match please.

jwind

Reaction score
mrhayze said he sent in a entry. he posted it in the 3way thread.