Cyber Monday/Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone get any good deals or planning on it? Share anything you find if you'd like.

I am likely going to get a new keyboard this week. Just waiting on my pay day. I know the keyboard I want is on sale for $85 right now. Hoping it doesn't shoot up out of no where. I know some stores are doing site wide deals. Think Geek has everything going for 50% OFF. Some nice findings on there if you are into gaming/nerd stuff.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anyone get any good deals or planning on it? Share anything you find if you'd like.

I am likely going to get a new keyboard this week. Just waiting on my pay day. I know the keyboard I want is on sale for $85 right now. Hoping it doesn't shoot up out of no where. I know some stores are doing site wide deals. Think Geek has everything going for 50% OFF. Some nice findings on there if you are into gaming/nerd stuff.

Cyber Monday, why nothing about Black Friday? There were tons of very good offers on almost all the big IT vendors. Like, for example, I got Avast Premier for 19.99, instead of 69.99 on Black Friday. I also purchased Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition for a little over 20 euros instead of 89.99.

Cyber Monday may have its merits, but Black Friday is a phenomenon that takes the digital market by storm. Cyber Monday is a welcome complement that leaves many fine products up for grabs, but really, I have to wonder why two sales go on at around the same time? Is it a feudal thing?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Cyber Monday, why nothing about Black Friday? There were tons of very good offers on almost all the big IT vendors. Like, for example, I got Avast Premier for 19.99, instead of 69.99 on Black Friday. I also purchased Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition for a little over 20 euros instead of 89.99.

Cyber Monday may have its merits, but Black Friday is a phenomenon that takes the digital market by storm. Cyber Monday is a welcome complement that leaves many fine products up for grabs, but really, I have to wonder why two sales go on at around the same time? Is it a feudal thing?
We're on a forum. Cyber Monday is meant for online deals. Black Friday is in store ones.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
There's some good recent blurays at Amazon for $4 each.. going to pick up a few of them if they all still on sale on Thursday.

Loot Vault has 50-75% off sitewide.. may pick up a few Lootcrate exclusive items there.

Reactions: Solid Snake