Cyber Monday aka E-MAIL BONANZA! (ranty rantz)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I must have emptied out my e-mail inbox a good 20 times today.
I swear every 10 minutes I have more e-mails in it... and they don't stop coming.
I get the first alert for "Hey it is Cyber Monday, check out our deals!" which is fine.. I expect that...

BUT then...
"Hey did you see these!?"
"We're Selling Out FAST!"
"Nearly out of stock!"
"We just added in MORE SAVINGS!"
"Our sale is ending in 10 hours!"
"More deals added!"
"Have you seen those!?"
"Here's an extra 15% off!"
"ONLY TODAY!"
"Here's an extra 20% Off!"
"Our sale ends in 5 hours!"
"LOW STOCK MOVING FAST!"
"Today only!"
"CYBER MOOONNDDDAAAY!"
"Our sale is ending in 4 hours, 32 minutes, and 11 seconds!"
"This is worth repeating!"
"Limited Quantity Door-busters!"

Not even joking...
What hell is this?
Do you want me to mark you all as spam? DO YOU!?

Not to mention I caught 5 stores hiking up their prices to make it seem like they were giving people deals when they weren't. What is this? Portugal? I used to look forward to Cyber Monday... Maybe it is my lack of money... Or my lack of patience... Or I am becoming the old bitter crazy cat lady that lives on your street that you tell all the kids to avoid because I may have rabies... I don't know where I was going with this.

Anyone else get this crap in their inbox? I mean seriously, each store must have e-mailed me 20+ times. Like just STOP already.

Did you catch any of those scams as well?