CWF - Uprising Official Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
Uprising.png

Credit: Andrew

Date - Sunday 18th of December, 2011

Official Pay-Per-View video by The Hoov

[video=youtube;PTixFYaAvOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTixFYaAvOY[/video]

Live from Charles Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas

1287618903_8ab1c9d694.jpg

Official PPV Theme song: TBD

YOUTUBE VIDEO

Uprising Card

BANNER
CWF World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs. Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler

BANNER
CWF Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Big Bossman vs. Muhammad Hassan

BANNER
CWF Hardcore Championship
Triple H (c) vs. Austin Aries vs. R-Truth vs. Zack Ryder
Ladder

BANNER
#1 Contender to the CWF World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus vs. Undertaker

BANNER
Mick Foley vs. Wade Barrett

Card subject to change

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Ummm.. Ani? There's one match announced bro. Me vs Lewb, because I won the n1 condendership match bro.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Derrick. Read nitro preview. It's me vs lewb to determine the whc

Deuce

Reaction score
Will be doing something with this event even if I'm not in a match, I enjoy being Zack Ryder. CWF is great so far, first show coming up, hope I win my debut match! :)

Aniking

Reaction score
Ummm.. Ani? There's one match announced bro. Me vs Lewb, because I won the n1 condendership match bro.

Your match has not been officially announced yet. You may have won contendership, but who you will face is obviously not decided.

Deuce

Reaction score
Christian vs Batista will be good, Derrick gets to face the winner of that so that will be good too :) quick question though, why did 3 newcomers get to face Triple H for the Hardcore championship?

Aniking

Reaction score
quick question though, why did 3 newcomers get to face Triple H for the Hardcore championship?

Because we used the 3 of you as an example of how you will get rewarded if you put the effort in. You guys all handed in promos for Cyber Sunday without being asked, so we rewarded you guys with an interference at the pay-per-view, culminating in a title shot.

So yeah, let that be a message for all of you - if you put the effort in and TT every week, you will be rewarded. That doesn't mean a late post will get you rewarded.

Deuce

Reaction score
I get it now lol well thanks for the title shot. I will try to get TT's in anytime I can, I enjoy CWF.

Lewb

Reaction score
The truth being, I have always been a nit-picker of CWF. But the place is really taking shape here now-adays. Plenty of new talent flushing out the dead-wood I'm loving, and great TT'ers all the way through the ranks. I'm hopefully headlining this PPV after a hard fight with Andrew, but whatever part I play here, I feel this is going to be a top notch PPV!

awesome miz

Reaction score
I hope.. No, I'm sure that The Miz will walk in and walk out as Intercontinental champion... Nah, just kidding...

This PPV gonna deliver us something huge I'm sure... Poster looks, well, little bit boring for me, but whatever, I still like it. Great work here so far guys!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
There is another poster....

Hidden... Somewhere... People know my thoughts on the poster - Can say though, when you see Nitro, you get to see the promotional poster! I'm always quite skeptic when it comes to CWF, not going to lie, like Lewb... With CWF taking shape, I still think this could be the PPV to usher a "new era"... Ideal PPV for CM Punk to make a lot of Cheap plugs, I just hope writing is a lot more exciting or else I might have to crack out a few PPV matches written by me!

TT will also be a huge point of interest for me, hopefully people will deliver...

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I really hope that Austin Aries´ll have some role here on Uprising. Looking forward to Derrick vs Lewb. Only my second PPV here on CWF, but it´s such a fun and honor to be here with you guys. 8:

Jay

Reaction score
Im not liking this poster too much.

I hope y'all have a good show! :)

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
ya know what.... have your minds blown people... The best GFX you'll ever see...

/Hypeover

UprisingPosterfinetuned.png

^- The official promotional poster... Cba hiding it... See it, love it... Want it...

CWF Uprising! - The voice of the voiceless won't be silenced anymore - CM Punk

Reactions: 1 person