CWF: Championship Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This may be my last Attemp at a BTB so yeah. Wish Me Luck

WWE started to regain Their past fanbase with the young talent innitiative. They where travelling well with CM Punk currently reigning as the WWE Champion and The three shows rating well. Edge was holding the World Heavyweight title fueding with Triple H where as US Champion Matt Hardy and ECW Champion Mark Henry where fueding. Big Names such as Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels where left squashing random jobbers as the Staff had nothing for them. When Suddenly WWE hit a slump. Alot of their product was getting stale and the Kids where getting focused on more. Alot of the adult fanbase started pulling away meaning none of the Kids could get to the shows. Finally Vince and Linda McMahon decided to sell the company to the highest bidder. A woman named Helen Harden bouyght out the company for over 50,000,000 Australian Dollars including everything that WWE has ever owned. She had to wait around 30 days for the ownership of the compaany and all the Paperwork to be signed and finally be handed over to her. After those thirty days She recieved the ownership over the company and instantly allowed any superstar to be released at their will. A few big stars and future stars left the company with the fear thaat the company wouykld be tossed into anarchy under the new owner.

Meanwhile, CWA and NWF owners, Brandon Gardner and Jason Gards. Both shows where coming along nicely and they both met each other at a CWA show where Gardner proposed the merging of both companies. After a long thinking session for Gards they finally agreed on a combined ownership of a new company by the name of CWF. Championship wrestling Federation was born. Now with the merging of the companies alot of superstars where fired and the recently released WWE stars where bought to the company by Gards and Gardner. CWF signed some of the biggest Japanese stars in Naruki Doi and Masato Yoshino as well as some of the hottest indy talent out there. The Spike Network managed to sign the CWF show in Xplosion to a two hour live deal. TNA where not happy about this and Decided to move to another network. Now CWF where all set and are ready to restart. Here we go.

Red=Heel

Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Rob Van Dam
Jack Evans
Masato Yoshino
Naruki Doi
Chris Hero
Chris Jericho
Edge
Montel Vontavius Porter

Jeff Hardy
Kofi Kingston
John Morrison
Matt Sydal
Carlito
Teddy Hart

Rey Mysterio
Gregory Helms
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe.
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin

Show:
Monday Night Xplosion

Next PPV:
Death Before Defeat

Commentators:
Play By Play: James Gards
Colour: Jake Larsen

Owners:
Jason Gards
Brandon Gardner

Titles:
CWF World Title
Current:
Vacant:

CWF Triple Crown
Current:
Vacant:

CWF Tag Titles
Current:
Vacant:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
This is looking sweet! I have been a fan of yours Gards, and really hope that you don't quit BTB :cry:

The roster, and backstory are swell, and so are the titles. But the Triple Crown title? Isn't that what you are called if you score the mid card belt, tag belt, and main belt? LOL well it's something I haven't seen. Death Before Defeat sounds cool.. Well will be checking out. Drop my BTB when you get the chance brother.

McLovin

Reaction score
Gards there is nothing else I can say that I haven't said before, except that this time you have no partners and no deadlines, so take your time to produce quality shows that we and you know you can. Good luck mate.