Cuatrero (and Sanson) domestic violence megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Because this situation sure has been a shitload of fuck and it's gone under the radar for most in the US

Basically AAA's Cuatrero was arrested last year for trying to beat his girlfriend (CMLL's Stephanie Vaquer) to death. AAA's roster largely supported Cuatrero, whether it's a promotion rivalry thing or they're all just fucking stupid, or maybe Mexican society just has a problem with women. There's rallies and indie shows been held outside the jail where he's held to raise funds for him.

Latest update is that it seems his brother Sanson (another member of NGD) is implicated in domestic violence too

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember my ex telling me about this story, and how some big-name Lucha stars support Cuatrero and more. As for Mexican Society, from what she told me, violence against women has been on the raise in Mexico and the government has both been doing things about it, but also not.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Fucking yikes, the people that support this guy should be thrown under the jail too.

Reactions: Doom and Kenoh

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
If I'm allowed a joke, what would you expect from the nephews of "The father of more than 20 children" ?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Hiedra's (who is with Sanson) tactic seems to be to "deny that the abuser did anything to her" which is fucked up

TigerDriver91

Reaction score

Hiedra's (who is with Sanson) tactic seems to be to "deny that the abuser did anything to her" which is fucked up

If those conversations are legit Hiedra could not only have reputation problems but also legal problems. And for what? For trying to help an animal who beats women?
I really liked Cien Caras as a wrestler but I'm starting to wonder what kind of human being he really was if both his sons turned like this.

Reactions: Kenoh