Ctc?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
If you didn't notice, Cena spraypainted JBL's limo. But I noticed this, he wrote "CTC" twice. Could this be a Cryme Tyme/Cena stable? Cryme Tyme Cena

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Cut throat city.

If you don't know the meaning google it up and see its relationship to N.O.

I'm guessing Cena was going for a cheap pop.

Ballin

Reaction score
Damn..I really wanted to see it be "Cryme Tyme and Cena". Oh well, sorry for a waste of thread

MikeRaw

Of course. Your a little late with this though, lol, theres been like 5 threads on it.
But ya, two weeks in a row, so I think its safe to say they're joining forces together. next week, if they come out together again, that'll definately cement it.

Reaction score
If Cena returns to his rapper gimmick, Crymr Tyme might join him.

i was thinking this. i would love to see cryme tyme and cena work together. they would own raw. with cena's talent and skills and cryme tyme selling items they would bring the tag team reputation back.

Evil Austin

Well I remember a few weeks ago maybe even more in the section there was a thread about him joining with CM Punk I can't remember what it was called their soon to be faction but it was something "thugs" maybe the writers changed their mind with that and make Punk champ and make Cena with Cryme Tyme ? ? ?

noumenon

Since Cryme Tyme is obviously getting a little recognition the past few weeks and Cena obviously isn't going for the title any time soon it might be a good idea to have them hook up for a bit. JBL would definately fit nicely with the "Priceless" tag team.....voila...nice little feud.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I don't know if it has been stated but CTC is in reference to New Orlens and a place that was badly effected with Hurrican Katrina

It was nothing more than a cheap face pop, just like someone mentioning where ever they are when they are doing there promo

Vandy316

Reaction score
i was thinking Cryme Tyme Cena but that is pretty stupid sounding but i hope they become a stable. However i do see the WWE throwing a curveball that doesnt break and Cena will turn on them or Vice Versa and just hurt all three of them. Causing Cena to go for the IC and then Cryme Tyme jobbing again

Reaction score
The only way Cena makes it this fit is if Cena returns to rapper gimmik and they start a stable. That would actually bring life to Cena because he's really stale and well i hate him. Cryme Tyme fits with the rapping gimmik perfectly. But seriously why did he write "JBL is poopy"? That would be funny.....if i was 7 but the WWE needs to grow up, that shit was stupid but i like how they trashed it.

Wordlife

see I thought it was Cryme Tyme Cena or Cryme Tyme Customs... dont know exactly what it was but it was a great part of Raw last night though

Ballin

Reaction score
Of course. Your a little late with this though, lol, theres been like 5 threads on it.
But ya, two weeks in a row, so I think its safe to say they're joining forces together. next week, if they come out together again, that'll definately cement it.

See, I didn't go with Cryme Tyme Cena stable. I was wondering if this is a sign of a new stable, which is pretty diferent. :man: